Monday 18 June 2012

Noodle Cup!

It has been awhile since I did a post so I think it is time to get my self back on track as I have a list as long as my arm of things I want to talk about...or should I say type about!!!

So where to begin! I think with the amazing find I stumbled upon when picking up a few things in Adsa. I was grabbing a few bits and bobs for my friends BBQ...he was more of a mad dash as I was running late as usual!

I went on holiday last year to Dubai and Thailand and fell in love with the Thai equivalent to pop noodles...which I named "noooodle cups"

I loved them soo much and would have brought some home if I could have fitted anything else in my suitcase following a crazy shopping spree in Bangkok! they were a great snack after a long day by the pool. :) perfect for those who like all things spicy. personally I don't do spicy but I loved the challenge!!

So next time you are in the supermarket ans spot these bad boys - give them a whirl!


No comments:

Post a Comment